Saturday, July 18, 2009

Charming Cherries!

I got an order to make the Perfect Sunday dress with the cherry material I had and they turned out so cute! I made size 3T and 6-8month sizes. Each dress is fully lined with breathable white material. The skirt lining has an extra flare of lace along the bottom, just slightly longer than the top layer. For red sashes I used thick interfacing for a more solid looking bow. Of course all seams have a professional finish with a 3 thread over lock stitch thanks to my searger. I also made headbands to fit each little girl's head. Elastic placed just at the bottom for the 3T size with a removable white rose. The elastic for the 6-8month size is wrapped by the cherry material, and I then added a red bow. I used the last of the material for the adorable matching cherry purse, which is also fully lined. The purse has a front pocket and button closure on top.
This order came to: Dress 1-$15.00 Dress 2-$12.00 Headbands-$3.00ea Purse-$6.00 + Time = $65.00. This material was so much fun to work with I would love to make more dresses in any pattern with matching accessories for you! Feel free to email me any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment